Per night: from AU$450
7 nights: from AU$3150
Make a booking enquiry »
- Minimum five night stay applies. Whilst you can stay for just a few nights minimum charge is still for 5 nights.
- Maximum two adults as the house is designed to indulge 2 people in privacy.
- Children no sorry- the house is not suitable for young children.
- Additional houses can be arranged if you are travelling with a number of couples or a small group and this can be great fun.
- The Bedarra Island Resort is private property and can be visited only by guests paying a minimum of one night's tariff. This of course also applies to the restaurant, which is not available to guests of the beach house.
- There are no shops or restaurants nearby, if this is a problem then best to take the resort option.
A deposit of 50% of the total amount is required within 7 days to secure your booking. Bookings will cancel automatically if monies have not been received by the due date. A booking form will be emailed or faxed by us, then the client to phone, fax or email back with payment details. A 2% surcharge applies to all credit card payments.
Balance of Fee
Is due 30 days prior to arrival. If booking is made within 30 days full payment is required at the time of booking.
If cancellation is made outside of 30 days a $600 cancellation fee will apply. For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival, all monies will be forfeited. Cancellations must be in writing. A change of dates will usually be permitted with no penalty.
We strongly recommend insuring against the loss of deposit in the event of having to cancel your reservation for any reason.